This is my journey through weight loss, quiting smoking, and playing the kick ass sport of Roller Derby.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Last Pack

So this is what happened. I had planned on no more ciggies, at all! I guess I hadn't made that very clear to Adam. The day after my first blog post, which he did not read btw, he walked out of the gas station and handed me this pack! I was completely offended! As my loving husband shouldn't he be supportive of my choices to have a healthier lifestyle?
Well the week before I had been bitching at him for never buying me ciggies and that I hated smoking his. That mixed with not reading my blog or listening to me talk about not smoking resulted in this pack being in my possession.
So, I have decided to treat this as my weening pack. As you can see I have written the date on there. As part of my process I am going to see how long I can keep this pack. It will be there for emergencies only! 
I'm not going to lie, I am nervous about quitting. But hell, I'm a derby girl, I can do anything!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!! It'll be easier than you think and you know I'll be here to help you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just give it to him and tell him that you do not need it. But I also know how hard it is to quit cold turkey and if you do it that way more than likely you will go back. You can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete